Developed from the award winning Mountain Shirt specifically for climbing. There is more shoulder room, sleeves are longer and the body shaped to fasten between the legs to lessen ‘ride up’ when reaching for that evasive hold. The pockets are positioned higher than on the Mountain Shirt so they can be used even when wearing a harness.
Ideal for climbing, mountain biking and canoeing, or when you need that extra protection against severe weather.
This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin. Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
- Pertex® Quantum shell (Formally known as Pertex Classic)
- AquaTherm pile lining
- Windproof to 50mph
- Spacious zipped front map pocket.
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips.
- Front and rear flaps attach between the legs with quick release buckle and strap. These can be folded away internally with touch-and-close fastening.
- Touch-and-close cuff adjustment tabs.
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately).
- Hand warmer pocket.
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster.
- Eight ventilation controls on each shirt including two way side zips.
Sizes: 32 / 34 / 36 / 38