A design classic developed with the Special Forces. Tested over 30 years in the most hostile conditions. Used by Military, Police, Mountain Rescue Teams.
Ideal for a multitude of outdoor uses including:
Professional use, high level winter hill walking, trekking, winter climbing, and general outdoor activities.
- Pertex® Quantum shell
- AquaTherm pile lining
- Windproof to 50mph
This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin
Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
- Cut 5cm longer than Mountain Shirt to allow rain run off
- Spacious zipped front map pocket
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close cuff adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (separate)
- Touch-and-close hip adjusters
- Handwarmer pocket
- Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster
- Eight ventilation controls on each shirt including two way side zips
Sizes: 38 / 40 / 42