The Buffalo Mountain Shirt is an award winning design classic and we are flattered that it is probably one of the most copied outdoor garments.
Tested for over 30 years in the most hostile conditions it is highly respected by all who use it.
- Pertex® Quantum shell
- AquaTherm pile lining
- Windproof to 50 mph
- Olive Green
- Royal Blue
A single layer garment which is ideal for a multitude of outdoor uses including: winter hill walking, trekking, winter climbing and general outdoor activities.
Used by Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals.
This garment works most efficiently when worn next to the skin.
Sizing is important as the shirt should be close fitting without being restrictive.
- Storm baffles on neck and side zips
- Touch-and-close adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately)
- Scooped back 10cm longer than front
- Hand warmer pocket
- Large front map pocket
- Rucsac hip belt can be fastened through hand warmer pocket
- Tape and buckle waist adjuster
Sizes: 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44